No matter how cautious your approach to pathology and laboratory medicine, no matter how carefully you perform your job, the activities you are involved in on a daily basis can put your career and financial stability at risk. The ASCP-endorsed professional liability insurance program protects members from the ever increasing risks of malpractice lawsuits.
Whether you’re employed, self-employed, work full-time or part-time, or are a student practicing under supervision, having your own professional liability coverage will help you defend yourself. The program is available to individuals and groups of all sizes.
ASCP Member Benefits
- Take advantage of the group purchasing power and competitive rates
- Insurance coverage is provided through a master policy issued to the National Professional Purchasing Group Association in which you apply for membership at the same time you purchase the coverage
- Certificates of insurance are issued from a financially secure carrier, uniquely designed to meet the needs of laboratory professionals
- Affordable coverage that guarantees substantial protection (Limits up to $2 million per occurrence and $4 million annual aggregate)
- Supplemental liability coverage
Coverage is provided through the master policy issued to the National Professional Purchasing Group Association, utilizing a carrier rated “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Discover how affordable your own, top-quality professional liability coverage can be. Receive a fast, free, online quote today.